How Do You Collect and Use My Personal Information?
- You do not have to give us any personal information in order to browse our website. However, we may collect information that personally identifies you such as your name, address, email, phone or credit card information when you order from us or when you utilize our services such as registering for an account. If so, it will be clear that we are asking you for personal information.
- By registering with our site or ordering items from us, you acknowledge that we are collecting your personal information in order to provide you with goods and services.
How Do You Collect and Use My Non-Personal Information?
- While we alert you when we collect personal information, we sometimes collect non-identifiable information without your knowledge. This information consists of things like page requests and IP addresses as well as cookies. This data helps us improve your browsing experience.
How Do You Share My Information?
- While we make every effort to protect your personal information, there are times when we may be required to share it. Examples include:
- We are ordered to turn over your information as part of a legal proceeding.
- We are required to identify those who use our website as part of a criminal investigation or to protect the safety of our employees or customers.
- You commit a violation of our Terms of Service.
What Security Measures Do You Use?
- We use every reasonable method to protect your information, including access control, physical security measures, firewalls and password protection.
- We do not keep your personal information beyond the time required by law. We may also keep your personal information to send you information on a continuing basis.
- This policy can change at any time. We do not necessarily notify customers of all of our policy changes, so be sure to check back from time to time to see if the terms of this policy have changed.